"To transform a city, start with the next generation."
Kids are open to the message of hope that comes from God. However, gangs, peer pressure, violence, Hollywood, Madison Avenue can also have an agenda to influence kids. It's time for us to step up and reach the next generation of children in our city while being fun and engaging at the same time.
There are lots of opportunities...
to get involved and be a part of this vision. You can be up front working with the kids or behind the scenes with set up, logistics, or administration. There are so many ways to be a part. Here are some opportunities to learn more about:
- Managing volunteers
- Team leader
- Passing out flyers Thursday afternoon near a public school
- Set up and tear down for the event on Friday afternoon
- Game leader
- Boys or girls coach
- Managing children’s contact information for follow up
- Reaching out to kids before, during, and after the event
- Passing out prizes
- Basic administration
- Be on the stage sharing the Good News through skits, object lessons, puppets, or Bible verse memorization.
- Prop makers - artists, carpenters, etc.
- Your imagination ....